Giáo án môn Tiếng anh lớp 4 _ Tuần 18

Văn Học

Cộng tác viên
Xu
THE FIRST TERM TEST
Question 1. Look and read. Put a tick (ü) or a cross (û) (2pts)
1. He’s painting a mask.

û​
2. Today is Saturday.
3. Her hobby is playing with a yo-yo.
4. They can dance.
5. I have IT on Fridays.

Question 2. Look at the picture and the letters. Write the words. (2pts)

JyarnuaJanuary

msiw_______

njpaenas________

snicece________
5.ekbiriding a _____

Question 3. Choose a word from the box and write it next to numbers from 2 to 5 (2pts)

taking photos

swim

American

Maths

watching
Tom is from America. He’s (1) American. He is studying at Hanoi International School. He is in class 4A. His hobby is (2)_______________________. In his school, he likes (3)____________________ best. He can (4)________________________ and he likes (5)______________________ TV after school.
Question 4: Read and tick Yes or No. (2pts)
This is my new friend. Her name is Linda. She is nine years old. She is from England. She is a pupil at Ha Noi International School. She likes music very much. She can play the guitar and sing many Vietnamese songs. She goes to the Music Club on Wednesdays.

Yes

No
ü

3. Linda is a teacher.

4. Linda can play the guitar.

Question 5: Rearrange the words to compete the sentences. (2pts)
1/ milk? / you / Do / some / want
.......................................................................................................................................................................
2/ new / This / book ./ is / my
.......................................................................................................................................................................
3/ out? / I / go / May
4/ an / This / is / eraser.

WEEK 18
Teaching date:

CORRECTING THE TEST
I. Objectives:
By the end of lesson Ss will be able to recognize what they can do and they can not do in the test. Through that they will make plans for the second semester.
II. Language focus:
1. Vocabulary: review
2. Sentence patterns: review
III. Resources: Paper tests
IV. Procedures:
Giving comments for some good special tests and some not good tests.
Giving answer key and ask Ss to do again at home.

ANSWER KEY
Question 1. Look and read. Put a tick (ü) or a cross (û) (2pts)

Yes
No
No
Yes
Yes

Question 5: Rearrange the words to compete the sentences

1. Do you want some milk?

2. This is my new book.

3. May I go out?

4. This is an eraser.
Nguồn: Tổng hợp.

Đính kèm

• Giáo án môn Tiếng anh lớp 4 _ tuần 18.docx
    664.7 KB · Lượt xem: 2

Định hướng - GAC

Diễn đàn GAC - Giáo Án Chuẩn, nơi các Giáo viên, Phhs có thể tìm kiếm và chia sẻ những tài liệu giáo dục, những câu chuyện nghề nghiệp. Và cùng nhau thảo luận các chủ đề nuôi dạy con trẻ, chăm sóc sức khỏe, kinh doanh, du lịch, cuộc sống, tình yêu, hạnh phúc gia đình,...
Shoutbox
Hãy đăng nhập để bắt đầu trò chuyện
  1. No shouts have been posted yet.
Nơi bạn có thể chia sẻ, hỏi đáp nhanh với tất cả mọi người

Đang có mặt

Không có thành viên trực tuyến.