Giáo án môn Tiếng anh lớp 4 _ Tuần 7

Văn Học

Cộng tác viên
Xu
UNIT 5: CAN YOU SWIM?

Lesson 1

Part 1 & 2 (Page 30)

I. OVERVIEW
ObjectivesBy the end of period, Ss will be able to: ask and answer questions about what some can do something, using What can you do? I can …………..
Language focus+ New words: can dance, can sing, can’t dance.
+ Structures: What can you do? I can …………….
ResourcesTextbook, recordings, speaker, microphone, laptop.
II. PROCEDURE
Stages
Tasks
Modes
1. Warm-up
- Revise the verbs/ verbs phrases to talk about activities Ps learnt in Tieng Anh 3.
T – WC​
2. Look, listen & repeat
-Tell pupils that they are going to read a story in which ps ask and answer questions about What they can or can’t do.
- Have them look at the four pictures to discuss the contexts in which the language is use. Ask them questions such as Where are they? What are they doing?
- Play the recording a few time for Ps to listen and repeat. Do choral and individual repetition, pointing to the characters speaking.
Ask ps to role play the dialogue in pairs
- Play the recording again for Ps to listen and say along.
T – WC

Work in pairs

Whole class​
3. Point & say
- Tell Ps that they are going to practice asking and answering the questions about What some can do.
-
Have them look at the bubbles to understand how to use the language. Ask ps to look at three pictures to identify what the girl can do in each picture. Revise the words: skip, skate, cook, swim.
- Point to the first picture and model the task with one picture, using the expression in the bubbles and the word under the picture.
T: What can you do?
P: I can skip.
- Ask ps to say th phrases chorally and individual before getting ps to work in pairs.
- Call a few pairs to act out in front of the class. Check as a class and correct pronunciation, if necessary.
T – WC

Pairs or groups

Pairs- WC​
4. Let’s talk
- Tell pupils that they are going to practice using What can you do?
I can ……………..
- Have ps work in pairs, one point to the calendar and asks question, the other answer.
- Call some pairs to practice in front of the class.
T – WC

Work in pairs​
5. Home link
- Have pupils revise:
What can you do?
I can…………… .
Individual​
Nguồn: Tổng hợp.

Đính kèm

• Giáo án môn Tiếng anh lớp 4 _ tuần 7.docx
    24.3 KB · Lượt xem: 1

Định hướng - GAC

Diễn đàn GAC - Giáo Án Chuẩn, nơi các Giáo viên, Phhs có thể tìm kiếm và chia sẻ những tài liệu giáo dục, những câu chuyện nghề nghiệp. Và cùng nhau thảo luận các chủ đề nuôi dạy con trẻ, chăm sóc sức khỏe, kinh doanh, du lịch, cuộc sống, tình yêu, hạnh phúc gia đình,...
Shoutbox
Hãy đăng nhập để bắt đầu trò chuyện
  1. No shouts have been posted yet.
Nơi bạn có thể chia sẻ, hỏi đáp nhanh với tất cả mọi người

Đang có mặt